The seventh annual Social Consciousness Summit focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr., who was assassinated 50 years ago (April 4, 1968).
Wednesday (April 4)
- 6:00-8:30 p.m. Vigil (Buller Hall, Newbold Auditorium)
Thursday (April 5)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. Lunch-and-Learn, Jason O'Rourke (Terrace Cafe, Badger Room)
- 6:30-9:00 p.m. Dinner-and-Dialogue, Film: "The Rape of Recy Taylor," Tiffany Llewellyn (Buller Hall, Newbold Auditorium)
Friday (April 6)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. Lunch-and-Learn, Claudia Allen (Terrace Cafe, Badger Room)
- 8:45-10:30 p.m. Impact Vespers, Taurus Montgomery (University Towers)
Saturday (April 7)
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Day of Prayer: "Against the Strongholds" (Pioneer Memorial Church, Youth Chapel)
MEDIA: The Summit was covered by Spectrum Magazine -- Are We Living the Dream? The 2018 Social Consciousness Summit (Alisa Williams, 9 April 2018).