May 16-20, 2018 | Andrews University | Berrien Springs, MI
THEME: “Our Data Makes a Difference: Transforming the Church and Community”
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Download PDF here. Proposal submission guidelines are below.
- Thursday morning: Dr. David Williams, Sociologist, Harvard University
- Friday evening: Dr. Edwin Hernandez, President, Adventist University of Health Sciences
The 2018 AHSRA Conference will take place in conjunction with the annual Andrews Research Conference (May 15-16), which features early career researchers. We invite you to learn more here.
1. Click here to open the presentation proposal submission form.
2. Log in or create a new account (the account is free).
3. Read the submission instructions and click “Accept.”
4. Enter your information into the form.
4a. The "Event Title" is the title of your presentation, NOT the name of the conference.
4b. Please indicate co-authors (if applicable) and their institution under “Presenter Information.”
4c. Indicate your title and department affiliation under “Presenter Status” along with the title and department affiliation of any co-authors.
4d. Select the discipline(s) that best fits your presentation topic.
4e. Copy your abstract text into the "Abstract” box.
4f. Under “Acknowledgments,” list any sources of funding or research scholarships/assistantships received by the authors for this work.
5. If you choose to do so, you may upload your paper and/or PowerPoint as a PDF. This allows your material to appear on Digital Commons.
6. Submit the event.
7. The Program Committee will review your submission and notify you of your acceptance status. If accepted, your abstract information will be posted on Digital Commons.