May 15-17, 2019 | Oakwood University | Huntsville, AL
- (1) Understanding the Church in Its Global Context.
- (2) Our Data Makes a Difference in the Church and Community.
KEY PRESENTERS: Noted speakers and attendees include Paul Brantley, Galina Stele, Leslie Pollard, Prudence Pollard, Edwin Hernandez, and Theodore Brown.
- March 22, 2019: Oral presentation application deadline. PASSED.
- April 8, 2019: Poster presentation application deadline. PASSED.
WEDNESDAY (May 15)
- 1:00-6:00 p.m. Registration
- 3:30-5:15 p.m. Presentations
- 5:15 p.m. AHSRA Board Meeting
- 7:30 p.m. AHSRA Business Meeting
THURSDAY (May 16)
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome
- 8:30 a.m. Keynote, Dr. Leslie Pollard
- 9:45 a.m. Session 1: Key Findings from the Global Church Survey
- 11:00 a.m. Session 2: Key Findings from the Global Church Survey, Continued
- 1:30 p.m. Session 3: Key Findings from Regions in the Global Church Member Survey
- 3:00 p.m. Session 4: Adventist Schools
- 4:30 p.m. Poster Session
FRIDAY (May 17)
- 8:10 a.m. Devotion
- 8:30 a.m. Keynote, Dr. Edwin Hernandez
- 9:15 a.m. Session 5: Issues in Population Health
- 10:45 a.m. Session 6: SDA Family & Peers
- 1:15 p.m. Session 7: In the Community
- 3:00 p.m. Session 8: Religion, Discipleship & Retention
- 7:00 p.m. Vespers