The sixth annual Social Consciousness Summit focused on refugees and immigration.
- Thursday (Apr 6), 6:00-7:30pm: Being a Muslim at Andrews. A panel with three Muslim Andrews University students discussing culture, religion, and their personal stories. Refreshments provided by La Pita.
- Friday (Apr 7), 12:00-1:30pm: Short Films, Food, and Dialogue. Join us for short films, box lunches, and engaging conversation.
- Saturday (Apr 8), 4:00-5:30pm: The Agora: The Wall. Legal, sociological and biblical perspectives on immigration, specifically across the US-Mexican border.
- AU Office of the Provost
- AU School of Graduate Studies
- AU Office of Research & Creative Scholarship
- Adventist-Muslim Relations Forum (AMRF)
- Andrews Graduate Student Association
- Black Student Christian Forum (BSCF)
- Community & International Development Student Group (CIDP)
- Eastern European Society
- UNICEF Student Group
- Adventist Peace Fellowship