In 1874 Battle Creek College was constructed as a place where students could learn, not only the common branches of educations but, to be trained as missionaries and evangelists to preach the gospel and the crucial truths for our time. This school would continue to operate until 1901 when it was moved in 16 box cars to Berrien Springs, MI. From this starting point Adventist education has expanded until it is now the largest protestant school system in the world.
Image Courtesy of the Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."