March 30, 2017
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Pre-conference workshops—Hoosier Room, Campus Center
- 12:15-1:20 p.m. Poster Sessions (light lunch provided)
- 1:30-5:30 p.m. Conference Sessions. On-site Registration and Packet Pick-up—Bell Hall
- 5:45-7:00 p.m. Dinner & Networking Break—Dining Services (Campus Center) & Local Restaurants
- 7:15-8:30 p.m. Keynote and Conclusion: Maria Salazar—Newbold Auditorium, Buller Hall
The keynote speak this year will be Maria Salazar, associate professor and Director of Teacher Education at the University of Denver. Dr. Salazar's areas of expertise include teacher preparation, assessment, and professional development for culturally and linguistically diverse learners; meeting the needs of English language learners in K-12 settings; and college access, readiness, and success for Latina/o students.
- Lights! Camera! Action!: Creating and Using Video in Your Classroom
- Inductive Teaching with LearningHub
Please register here: Registration Form.