The Andrews Research Conference is organized to provide Adventist graduate students, post-docs and early career faculty (5 years post graduate school) the opportunity to share their research with one another and with Andrews University. Advanced undergraduate students and recent graduates are also invited. We particularly encourage attendance of Adventist participants from non-Adventist universities.
In June 2020, scholars in the social sciences are invited to attend and present. This includes anthropology, archaeology, community & international development, economics, political science, psychology, social work, sociology, and related disciplines.
We are pleased to hold ARC 2020 in conjunction with the annual Adventist Human-Subject Researchers Association Conference. Please come for ARC (June 15-17) and stay for AHSRA (June 17-20). Researchers who give an oral presentation at ARC are also invited to give a poster presentation at the AHSRA conference (learn more here).
MONDAY, JUNE 15
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Registration (Buller Hall 238)
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Plenary Address 1
TUESDAY, JUNE 16
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Presentations
- 1:30 – 5:00 p.m. Presentations
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Plenary Address 2
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Presentations
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Presentations
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. AHSRA Training
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Dinner, Introduction to AHSRA Conference
More information: ARC webpage.ARC is organized by the Office of Research and Creative Scholarship at Andrews University (Berrien Springs, MI). Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.