UPDATE: After much consideration, we have decided to postpone the 2020 conference that was to be held in June. This decision was prompted by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's declaration of a state of emergency in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. We are postponing the conference until the summer of 2021. (Posted 3/18/2020)
The Andrews Research Conference is organized by the Office of Research and Creative Scholarship at Andrews University. The purpose of the conference is to provide Adventist graduate students and early career researchers at non-Adventist universities with the opportunity to share their research with one another and with Andrews University. All graduate students, post-docs and early faculty at non-Adventist universities are welcome.
The Office of Research & Creative Scholarship at Andrews University is pleased to announce that the Seventh Annual Andrews Research Conference, which will be held in June 2020. The focus this year will be the Social Sciences. ARC 2020 is being held in conjunction with Adventist Human-Subject Researchers Association annual conference, so come for ARC and stay for AHSRA! For more information, click on ARC 2020 below.
Browse the contents of Andrews Research Conference:
- ARC 2021: Early Career Researchers in the Social Sciences
- ARC 2020: Postponed to 2021
- ARC 2019: Early Career Researchers & Creative Scholars in the Arts and Humanities
- ARC 2018: Early Career Researchers in the Social Sciences
- ARC 2017: Early Career Researchers in STEM Disciplines
- ARC 2016: Early Career Researchers & Creative Scholars in the Arts and Humanities
- ARC 2015: Early Career Researchers in the Social Sciences
- ARC 2014: Early Career Researchers in STEM Disciplines