Contemporary Plant Systematics, 4th Ed.
This fourth edition
- Addresses developments in contemporary plant classification
- Includes 500 additional line drawings
- Discusses and fully illustrates 275 families in detail
- Presents a succinct discussion of each plant family on one page of text, with all relevant drawings and descriptions
- Presents chapters addressing issues in contemporary classification, including the role of systematics in preserving plant diversity
- Includes the landmark University of Wisconsin DVD Photo Atlas of the Vascular Plants, with more than 8,500 plant images representing 325 plant families
- Includes the Interactive Keys to Vascular Plant Families of the World, in CD format for easy identification of plant families
- Contains an extensive bibliography to world flora, with more than 1,000 listings
- Organizes its features to be useful as a reference work or as a textbook for both practical and theoretical applications of systematics.
Andrews University Press
Berrien Springs, MI
plant vascular botanical
Woodland, Dennis W., "Contemporary Plant Systematics, 4th Ed." (2009). Science. 1.