NOVEMBER 1–3, 2017
Welcome to the conference on the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses. The event is co-sponsored by the Andrews University departments of History & Political Science and Religion & Biblical Languages, in collaboration with the Office of Research & Creative Scholarship and the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists’ Office of Archives, Statistics, & Research.
- Wednesday, November 1, 7:30pm–9:00pm
- University Singers, conducted by Stephen Zork
- Howard Performing Arts Center
- Thursday, November 2, 7:30pm–9:00pm
- “Belief and Identity in England’s Reformation”
- Peter Marshall, University of Warwick, UK
- Newbold Auditorium, Buller Hall
To attend the complete three-day conference, please register online here.